This video shows the Chrome OS user interface as it is planned. In the current version of the OS, however, this is far from being fully implemented. Nevertheless, this video will make you even more curious of what is about to come.
This is what is said in the video:
- Previous sessions are saved in the cloud and resumed upon login.
- Next to the browser tabs there are application tabs, that are smaller and can be pinned.
- There are floating applications (panels).
- File handling is carried out within panels.
- Not only can you have multiple tabs, but also multiple windows.
- There will be mouse gestures.
- Panels can be docked in a sidebar.
Feel free to leave comments (no registration needed).